Friday, January 13, 2017

Thirteenth Day



JLB at Medina Park July 6, 2010

Another day, another dollar. 
I finished doing the ADP processing of our W2's.  Yay!  I approved them for mailing to the emps this morning.  Eek!  I'm afraid.  But, I compared the two box total reports and it all matched except the one thing we wanted to change.  So...I hope all is well.
Next milestone is Worker's Comp.  The WA quarterly is due at the end of the month. 
In the meantime...all kinds of other doo dads need to get done as well.

Then, I went to JLB's house immediately after work.  5 - 10 pm or so.
It was a good visit.  H and I talked before J and L got to the house for a quick visit.  Then, S stopped by.  
JLB is still sleeping quite a bit, and when he's awake he moves very little.  But - he stays engaged in the conversation around him and inserts a typical JLB quip, which is fun.

He doesn't complain or talk about whether he's in discomfort. He continues to be kind and generous.

That's all for now.  I'm composing an e-mail to 'the gang' of JLB friends. Earlier I was trying to find the correct words.  I think I just wrote it above.  So I'll get that out.


No comments: