Thursday, January 12, 2017

Twelfth Day


From my apartment in Oregon in December 2008, in honor of Portland's snow storm this year.  Apparently this year ranks #5 on the list of all time most snowfall in Portland.  None of the years I was in Portland (1997 - 2010) were on the list.

As I noted yesterday, I watched Donald Trump's first "News Conference" yesterday morning.  It was more like a performance, or a high school group presentation.  Strange.

I spent yesterday evening at LJB's house. Things have rapidly changed since I last saw him - January 1. I've spoken to him a couple times on the phone in the last week and a half, but I didn't realize how things had changed.

The world has shifted.

I will always appreciate that LJB accepted me with no reservations and reminded me to REACH OUT.  He's a kind and loving man.

No comments: