Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The first Doodle Google from 1998 - the founders are at Burning Man.  See more Google Doodle history here.


I struggle mightily to create visually artistic pieces.  I believe I'm struggling against some fear barrier about just letting go.  My goal for practicing art and trying to be more creative is to LET IT GO.  I realize there are more benefits to that emotional experience than just creating art - it will improve my life.  So, I keep trying.  :)

And then there's the Google Doodle kids!  Check out all the really great Doodles they've created this year for the Doodle 4 Google 2012 contest.  Young people from K - 12 have created wonderful works of art.  It makes me happy and hopeful, and part of the larger world family.  I can't vote because they all look so good; too hard to pick just one.

No comments: