Saturday, July 25, 2009

Indigo Girls



Saw the Indigo Girls at the Portland Zoo last night.

I didn't get there early enough to make a nice area to sit.
On one hand it means there's no 'base of operations' - I can't just sit back and enjoy the night. On the other hand it means we could walk up to the front and see them perform a good part of their show up close, which we did. It was interesting to see it up close. When we walked around a little later, it seemed they were too far away to be enjoyable. We'd already been spoiled by the close proximity!

Other really great things about the show - I got a G R E A T parking place by chance, the weather was excellent, and I can now feel good that I've seen the Indigo Girls in concert. Thanks go out to MFJ for the show!

If I go to the Zoo for a concert again, I'll either get there early enough to find a good place to sit with blankets and low chairs and food and a good book to read. Or, I'll go there at the last minute, carry nothing, and walk up to the front to see the show from there.

No comments: