Friday, July 24, 2009

Start the Day with a Smile...

Wouldn't you know, this morning after I make a post saying I'm not going to post, I have something to post. It must be the commitment to a schedule I subconsciously balk at. Also it wasn't so hot last night. Anyhooooooo....

This video has already gone viral so you may have seen it. It was posted on Sunday and today is Friday. During the week its been viewed 1,349,213 times.

Sometimes it seems like the world is filled with sadness, despair, greed, selfishness, war, pain, hopelessness, and fear. This video reminds me there is joy and happiness in small corners of the world I don't even see.
We should continue to strive so everyone has a chance to share their joy, celebrate life, and shine a light on love.
Its a 'feel good' video.



Have a great day and Let Your Light Shine! :)

No comments: