Thursday, July 24, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance Season 4 - Top 8

Ahhh yes...more thoughts. Comments from TVGuide (http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV-Show-Blog/Think-Dance/Episode-Recap-Perform/800043749#comments reminded me of some other thoughts I had...

1. It sounds like I'm not the only one tired of the critiqe shenanigans - favorites get a pass.
2. Chelsie has a 'love/hate' relationship with every one of her partners. Bore Ing. She grew up in a family of brothers.
3. Dancing without dancing - some dancers don't have to do much dancing.
4. Mark's musicality - enjoyable to me.
5. Its the songs that make the dance for me. Tonight, the music from Mia's piece was the best for me, which is why I liked that dance the best.
6. Why was Katee the spurned lover in both of her dances?
7. Props this week worked well for me...desks and door
8. Contemporary solos look the same every week. I'm rarely inspired by them. Except Mark.
9. Katee has been given a lot of Contemporary/Broadway dances in my recollection.

Anyway - I'm done even if I'm not done. I didn't watch the show on TIVO this week. I watched it while playing Civ IV and might have been a little tired. I took no notes.

No comments: