Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Forty-sixth Day

These are the trees outside my apartment when I first moved back to the Seattle area in 2010.  I love those trees. They 'danced' in the wind.  This is from January 1, 2011.  I probably have more pictures of them in the different seasons.  


Speaking of that apartment...I look back on it fondly.  I rarely used the living room.  I left my couch and recliner chair back in Oregon so I didn't have living room furniture.  I had a TV and a craft table so sometimes I sat there to watch television.  I watched the trees from the bedroom.  That's where I saw them most - though, that photo is from the balcony off the living room.
I haven't quite made friends with my current apartment yet.  It's okay because it took me a while to feel settled in my Beaverton apartment as well.
On the other hand - I have to stop acting like I have all the time in the world to adjust to new things - I'm getting old.  Time may be short.  Or not.  Who knows.

***

I'm getting into a bad, bad rut - just as I described the other day...sleep, work, watch television/surf Internet.
Surfing the internet is as bad as channel surfing in the old days.  A waste of time.
I'm not even cleaning the kitchen!  
I gotta shape up!!!

***

I keep looking at the tree picture - it really soothes me.

No comments: