Saturday, January 21, 2017

Twenty-first Day


The year was 1992.  Twenty-five years ago.
I was dating GG.  Still in phone contact with ET and neighbor JM.  Phone calls with friend SI, and SK.  If I took a sick day, did I also really go to dinner with SK?  I must have 'cause the times are listed.  How did that work? We worked together.
On the 25th I went to a Thirty-Something Party.  It was a high school 'reunion' of sorts that I believe KandTM organized.  It was at a hotel in the area and GG went with me.  I have a fairly decent picture of the two of us at that party that I might come across one of these days.  
Well - that was my life 25 years ago.  

***

I didn't visit LJB yesterday.  I was pretty tired.  TMI Alert - I think about my digestion a lot. It kept me up the night before, plus there was the inauguration and festivities that I watched while working.

***

Shout out to two of my favorite comedies that recently ended their seasons...

Hilarious
Fantastic Acting
Interesting Premise



Hilarious
Fantastic Acting
Great Workplace Comedy



No comments: