Wednesday, May 7, 2014

We can work it out...together

I missed yesterday's post.  I'm going to keep blogging for 30 days, but then I'll have some thoughts on that.

In the meantime...

What the world needs now is everyone working together and participating.  
When I say "everyone", I mean E V E R Y O N E.  
We each have gifts to offer.  We balance each other out.  I'm naively optimistic, others are overly pessimistic, and there are lots of people in between.  When we all work together there's balance and the right thing gets done.
In our current world, people have been either purposefully pushed out of the system (terrorism, war, subjugation), or they've opted out (apathy, overwhelming feeling of powerless).  
As a result, things are out of whack.

We should be focusing our efforts on making sure everyone can and does participate in governing our world.

i should start smaller, though...maybe the city.

No comments: