Monday, August 12, 2013

Another Whodunnit

Cast of "Whodunnit?"

I wish they hadn't named the show "Whodunnit?" 'cause how would I know?  It doesn't even mean anything.  It's throwing me off.  Last night Melina became the next victim of the killer...?  She's the one I thought WAS the killer.  But, in the previews for next week she was walking near Giles (who is tied up with guns pointing at his head), so I'm not sure what's going on.
And, if the killer is Lindsey then that's no fun 'cause she was the obvious choice since she kept switching sides.  And, would the killer really win as often as Lindsey has?  Of course, if that's my criteria, the killer is Cam 'cause I don't think he's won as many as Chris or Lindsey.  And I don't think it's Cam.  Although he seems like he's 'acting' less than the others.  Cam or Chris seem like they've done some good work to get where they are.  Lindsey as well except I'm going to hop on board the 'Lindsey is the Killer' train.  
Oh, I don't know!
I guess at this point it doesn't matter.
I liked the idea of this game, and it's been compared to The Mole, but even in that series I couldn't figure out how I could play along to answer the question who is the Mole?  Or, in this case...Whodunnit?
I like the puzzles though and that's what keeps me coming back.

(I've previously written about "Whodunnit?" here and here)

No comments: