Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life Decisions

I have some big decisions to make about the direction I want my life to take.
I think the universe is encouraging me to make the decision because I've been confronted several times this week with the idea of making decisions. Most notably at work (leadership program topic of the month was making decisions) and this morning on CBS News Sunday Morning.

In the story on CBS this morning we find that too much information will make it more difficult to make decisions. Which made me think it would be nice to create a website that people could go to and get all the information that I think is important for them to know.
My motto would be "I make the decision about what you need to know, so you don't have to."

And then it occurred to me that's what mainstream media does for us already.
Bummer.

No comments: