Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Illusion of Solitude


Every day, my effort is to get closer to I AM; the cosmic consciousness, the universal energy of love...
Eckhart Tolle calls it the place of BEING and ENLIGHTENMENT; an eternal, ever-present ONE LIFE.

We're all there.
We share the power of ONE LIFE, yet we are all individual expressions of one life.

My arm is part of my body, but it has a unique perspective on how I go through this world that's different than my leg.  My arm and leg make unique contributions to the successful effort of my ONE LIFE.

In the same way, each of us make unique contributions to the full expression of the universal ONE LIFE.

The paradox is that, in this world, it's standard to be told you have to 'do it' yourself.
Each of us has to make the transitions of our life on our own...nobody can do it for you.

Is that so?

Is that so?

Maybe that's a rule somebody's ego made up so they could feel good about themselves.

What's wrong with holding out a hand and showing someone the way?
What's wrong with standing shoulder to shoulder to face the world together?
What's wrong with believing in the power of lots of people coming together to make change?

Who's rule is that anyway?

I wonder.

No comments: