Saturday, April 17, 2010

Doctor Who - The Eleventh Hour

I watched tonight's premiere of Matt Smith and Karen Gillan as The Doctor and Amy Pond. Good job!
I liked both of the actors and their characters immensely. I think I'm going to enjoy this pairing. Big Thumbs Up from me!
It's true what they say about Matt Smith. Although he's the youngest to ever play the part, he manages to make me believe he's an old Time Lord. He doesn't look like an 'age', he looks like The Doctor. I think he'll do a fine job. The appeal of The Doctor, to me, is that he takes care of his friends - he's super smart and super capable which makes him super sexy. Super! :)
Karen Gillan as Amy Pond has a wonderful energy. I like that she has red hair like Donna Noble. And the same kind of spirit as Donna Noble. But, a little more sexy sass with regard to The Doctor. Could be interesting. And she's adorable to boot.
In a previous post I wrote that Matt Smith might be too young for me.
He most assuredly is, but he's not too young to play The Doctor.

No comments: