Thursday, April 15, 2010

Between The Dings II

When you say Being are you talking about God? If you are, then why don't you say it?

At first glance, this section seemed pretty obvious to me. It's about word choice - God vs Being. How do we describe the place we want to be?
As I think about it (dig deep, take time, seek truth), I think it might be an idea I'm not equipped to discuss. It's more than a word choice - it's not just semantics.
It's important because it helps to define our world view.

For me, the world runs on Love; the Energy of Love. No matter what word I use - that's what I'm thinking of - that's the place I want to be. When I'm there, I think I'm living in alignment with the Universe.

I can't even comment on other people's ideas. I was about to go into why some people might be making a choice to read Eckhart Tolle. Big mistake I now see. How can I presume to know about other people's motivations? Or even pretend I have a stake in it when it has nothing to do with me?

Well - that seems like a perfect segue into tomorrow's section about EGO...:)

But, before I leave this section...I want to remind myself that what I'm heading toward is a
state of connectedness with something immeasureable and indestructible, something that, almost paradoxically, is essentially you and yet is much greater than you. It is finding your true nature beyond name and form.
the radiant joy of Being and the deep, unshakeable peace that comes with it

I'm looking for a way to find myself lovable.

Today's Affirmation: I AM AN EXPRESSION OF THE ENERGY OF LOVE

No comments: