Sunday, October 25, 2009

Who looks like me...

In a previous post I wrote about the five people who look like me. 
A friend also told me I look like the character played by Jane Adams in "Hung":


He said a lot of it had to do with the mannerisms (my hair is not at all that curly). 
Coincidentally, Jane Adams spent some time in the town I grew up in (Bellevue Washington).  She's 6 years younger than me so she could be my younger half sister!
I still think Daphne Prevoo more closely resembles me, but I can't find any images of her anywhere on the internet. 

4 comments:

John said...

Who's Daphne Prevoo? Is that the person you saw on that home design show in Africa?

Anonymous said...

ah, I would have to disagree about you looking like daphne but there again, I have not seen her in some time but I do have lots of pixs from when we were younger

Vickster said...

Aha! Pictures of Daphne Prevoo! It's true I'm the only one who thinks I look like her. My mother and good friend both thought the resemblance, if any, was slight. But, I'm not kidding or exaggerating when I say I was a little confused when I saw Daphne Prevoo on HGTV's Extreme Homes. I thought I was looking at myself somehow - it was a Twilight Zone moment for sure...:)

Anonymous said...

I will scan some pixs in and email them to you

you may find some pics of her if you search the past students of the royal college of art or st martins - she had lots of reviews in papers too