Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday blog entry


Okay - I tried. I wrote the previous blog entry yesterday to publish today so it can be my Thursday entry. But, Blogger still says I wrote it on Wednesday. Darn. I'll know better next time.

In any event, to honor my commitment, this is a blog post specifically done on Thursday.

But, its going to be about "Lost" again.

I just want to reiterate the conversation from last week's episode between Jacob and the Trickster.

"They come, fight, they destroy, they corrupt. It always ends the same." -Man #2
"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that, it's just progress." -Jacob


That's my philosophy of life these days - we get to keep trying again every day and nothing is ever a failure until you stop trying. While you continue to try, you make progress, and eventually you will win - whether that win is the original goal you set for yourself or not. Excellent fun!!

No comments: