Thursday, April 23, 2009

My commitment to you, dear reader...


I haven't written very much in the last few days. I don't think that's the way to maintain a blog. I commit, here and now, to write something at least twice a week - Sunday and Thursday.

I have a couple topics to write about, but in the evenings I've felt like doing other things. See the picture above. I used a Tsukineko Memento ink pad (no smear with alcohol markers, Tuxedo Black), an Outlines rubber stamp, Copic markers (alcohol markers used by Manga artists), and a Copic marker pad (no bleed). I took a picture with my Canon G7 and modified the white paper from yellowish to more white with Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 (I think my camera's white balance needs to be adjusted).

Up close, as in the picture, flaws are a little more noticeable. It looks better in real life, trust me.

No comments: