Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today's message to Obama,,,


Dear President Obama,
I'm a little tired today, so forgive me if I sound more vitriolic than I would want to.
I continue to support you and believe your 'multi-tasking' is effective, understandable, and necessary.
Don't listen to all the people on broadcast media with their chorus of 'you can't do that!'. They're scared. The 'bad' rich people are scared. They know how to manipulate a system they're familiar with and one that works in an expected way. The 'bad' rich people don't know how to manipulate a new economic and government system; it frightens them because their wealth is threatened.
You're doing the right thing.
As Gandhi said "“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
They're fighting. You're winning. We're all winning. Its not easy and it requires sacrifice, but we're winning.

Take care and stay strong - have a great day!

Vicky

No comments: