Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lost: LeFleur


Excellent episode. It turns out I don't want Sawyer with Kate I want him with Juliette. It works! It makes sense. She's good for him and he's good for her. Now, Kate looks all wrong and she can stick with Jack 'cause I like Juliette the best. What a quadrangle they've created! Jack's the only one of them I don't like. But, Kate is my third favorite of the four. Juliette and Sawyer, that's the ticket! :) Love it.

Who knew I'd like this show so much after four years of not caring? Just shows you what a little time travel will do for me. Its totally my Achilles Heel. I'm weak in its power. Time travel will suck me into the story.
But, the great thing is its got the battle between faith and reason, a mystery, and this Sawyer love story. That's what makes it fun to watch now.
I suspect, in the end, Kate will still be the heroine Jack and Sawyer both want to be with. How boring. Juliette is much better. Or so I think.
Anyway - Sawyer and Locke. Gotta love 'em.

No comments: