Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cookie Monster!



From Gianna's Handmade Baked Goods...

My sweet tooth is finding sweet relief from Gianna's cookies. My favorites are: Daisy Sugar Cookies with chocolate (pictured above), Mexican Wedding Cookies (pictured above), Chocolate-dipped frogs Sugar Cookies, and Half Moon Orange Sugar Cookies.

After a lifetime of cookies, cakes, ice cream, chips, dip, crackers, and candy bars, I gave it all up about 4 years ago. Cold Turkey. I did great for a very long time. Than, Christmas 2007...I saw my favorite childhood Christmas cookie at New Seasons. We called them Russian Tea Cakes; Gianna's calls them Mexican Wedding Cakes. Some versions of Mexican Wedding Cakes have cinnamon, but not this one - the cookie tastes the way I remember. Ahhh...joy and happiness.
Now, I'm a cookie monster! I love my Gianna's cookies!

130 words, 811 characters (with spaces)

No comments: