Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Pictures









I went out twice today to take winter pictures. None of them stood out to me as spectacular. At least I've documented the winter of 2008.

I find people walking on a snowy day to be very friendly. Or is it that I'm more friendly. I had a wonderful conversation today with a gentleman from the Phillipines who works in Oregon three months at a time and then three months in China. His wife and two small children are back in the Phillipines. He's hoping to be back home on a flight tomorrow. I hope that turns out okay for him. Anyway - the reason it was a nice conversation is because we spoke about the different cultures he's experienced and his travels.
Later in the day I spoke with a gal named Stephanie who's taking care of her friend's cat while he spends his Christmas vacation in Hawaii!

Here are some of my pictures from the day.

No comments: