Thursday, December 4, 2008

Final card


This morning it occurred to me that I have lots of embellishments and I have to remember I have them. I found the metallic circle stickers and put them on. Now the card feels complete. I used only 4 pieces of double-side tape to put it all together. I don't know if that's the right thing to do, but I've found that when I start adhering all the pieces of a card together, that's where I have problems - glue stick in particular smudges and gets all over everything. Ugh.

I don't want to belittle my efforts, but I do recognize the level of complexity is low. But, I did it on my own. Yay! I may make this the template for my Christmas/New Year cards.

UPDATE: Card was mailed, received and appreciated...though, to be honest, to get the reaction I wanted I had to dramatize the process for all I imagined it was worth. HA HA! And I'm sure the recipient noticed I needed the reaction and was kind enough to give it to me. Still, all in all, a huge personal and creative success!

No comments: