Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Free Credit Report dot com

I'm not entirely happy about it, but I like the Free Credit Report dot com commercials. They're clever and fun to watch and the jingle stays in my head much longer than I'd like. I like that there are different stories for each musical style. The bike riding one was a twist - very green. Cool.

The lead singer is Eric Violette...http://www.ericviolette.com/

I don't know who the ad agency is.

Other commercials that are stuck in my mind...

I'd like to teach the world to sing - Coke
Two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun - McDonalds
Put a tic tac in your mouth and get a bang out of life, its a cool... - Tic Tac
There are lots of chewy rolos in a roll for you, if you're choosy 'bout what you chew, real milk chocolate, and caramel too - Rolo
The piston engine goes bare nare bare nare bare nare, but the Mazda goes mmmm - Mazda.
Go to Glass Doctor, he'll fix your pane - Glass Doctor

Commercials I currently really, really dislike:
American Express - the one where they try to make the people feel small and childish for having credit cards that display something they like. How judgemental and rude. I hate that one.

That's all I can think of right now.

(I guess this is the kind of junk I'll be thinking about now that the election is over! HA!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can get the Glass Doctor jingle for your ringtone at glassdoctor.com