Monday, November 3, 2008

After the election

People (myself included sometimes) wonder what they'll talk about after the election.

But, really, there's so much stuff going on in the world it would be hard to NOT have something political to talk about.

I suspect many people will turn off completely. I don't blame them.

I'm also going to be interested in watching how Barack Obama goes about preparing for his Presidency - who will his cabinet be? etc.

The Dalai Lama has decided that negotiating with China is not working and is getting fed up with it. That's kind of interesting and we should keep out eye on it. China, in general I guess.

Not to mention South America. I can't understand why we don't talk about South America more when they're kind of attached to the United States.

Anyway - there's a lot to look at. And, if Obama is president, it will be even more interesting to watch since I can hope he'll have a new perspective.

I hope he's as communicative as I like.

No comments: