Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dream Memory

This morning I remember three dreams I had last night...

1) I was in a space ship with four men. Something happened; we were doomed to die - there was no chance of rescue. I kept thinking we would be rescued and we might be able to make it (like a TV show with a surprise happy ending). But, we sat there and ran out of air. I remember wanting them to confirm that we might still make it. But, they wouldn't. There was one last push, or something, and our space ship was moving faster, so I got excited because maybe that meant we'd be saved. No, they still were sad and resigned to die. Then, I started wondering how I should prepare myself for death. Should I fall asleep? But, then as we lost air, my struggle to breathe might wake me up. Should I ask them to knock me out? Who would do the kncoking out and then be left alone? We wouldn't die at the exact same time anyway.
The question about how to prepare for death, is what woke me up at about 3:00 am
The main point of that was my continued expectation that there'd be a happy ending.

2) In the next dream (fading fast) I'm moving out of my boyfriend's place. We were kinda nice about it, but there was a lot of chaos in the move. Suddenly he decided that I needed to pay him 3000 dollars for something. I was astounded. We escaped from the chaos (I can't remember why there was so much chaos, other than a lot of people were also moving or something?) into the next room and I kinda laughed at him in a friendly way and said 'No really, what's this about?'. I can't remember what he said, but it seems we went into a deeper part of the house where there was a huge party of people - the room was dark with streaks of neon light flashing around. I remember thinking 'den of thieves'. Everyone was bad, and so, it turned out, was my boyfriend. He'd been hiding this side of him all along. I think I tried to reason with him, but it turns out he's the leader of this gang of bad people and they do what he says. Suddenly they grab my arms and try to push me out of the room. At first its normal - what I'd expect. I'm being passed from person to person who keeps moving me toward the door. Suddenly I'm moving as if I'm flying almost and its to an oblivion - I'm just being pushed along through darkness. I scream in terror. (As I recollect this right now it sounds very devilish - ick!) Then, I wake up.

3) Another memory fading fast. The part I remember is being in some kind of dorm room or something. Queen Elizabeth is in the hall because she's going to be our client for something. I wasn't supposed to be part of the presentation or anything, but they needed some additional work and that's why she was there. I ended up out in the hall and there she was - only I didn't have any pants on. I was in bare feet with no pants, except panties. I kept trying to get away to put some pants on so I could be presentable. She was nice about it.

No comments: