Monday, June 23, 2008

Design Star and Food Network Star

Design Star - I do wish they'd get rid of Tracee. What a bore. And I'm not clear why they would let D Paul go. I'm neutral on him, but it wasn't clear to me that he did anything wrong. And why keep a whiner.

...

I just read some comments on the blogs and it seems I'm not alone. A person also made a good point about the type of challenge. None of the rooms showed any creativity, so maybe the challenge wasn't right.

Food Network Star - Nipa was the correct choice. She didn't have the variety of skills needed. She can feel good that she left not because people felt negative towards her. She can learn the skills she's lacking and come back again (not that she'd want to, I expect).

I felt bad that they encouraged Aaron to share his very personal story only for the sake of television. That's what it seemed like to me.

I'm impressed with Kelsey...that's a great talent to have! She heard the criticism last week and she made a change this week. I admire anyone who can do that. I hope she can stick with it. Its fine if she's concentrating on it, but if she isn't thinking of it will she revert back to her old ways?

I'm glad Lisa had good feedback. I like her.

I hope Jennifer can get over her feelings. I think she used to have this confidence problem in her life, but has largely gotten over it except that now she's in the habit of saying 'sorry' and even if she doesn't feel it, she says it. Its just how she's operated in her life. But, when its exposed like this, she'll probably start feeling the lack of confidence again. I don't know that she'll be able to regroup soon enough - get her confidence back and remember not to speak with the negativity.

1 comment:

David Dust said...

I think they kept Tracee on Design Star because she's "better television" than D Paul was...

CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Design Star recap.

:)