Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dcotor Who...nearing the end of Season 4

Last night's episode of Doctor Who gave me goose bumps. I love the character of River Song (?) and I love that she is the Doctor's true love. I'm glad its not Rose. One thought I had is that River Song IS Rose...its still possible I suppose. Wouldn't that be scary. I don't want Rose to be his true love. But, the story twist would be cool if River was Rose.

I'm watching Season 1 episodes and remember why I liked Christopher Eccleston so much - he's sexy as The Doctor. I think the reason I have problems with the Rose/Doctor love story is because originally it was Christopher Eccleston and I thought he looked too old for her. I also think they held back on that story line while he was the Doctor. When he regenerated to someone younger they went whole hog with the love story and that seemed forced and kinda wierd. That's why I don't like the Rose/Doctor love story. But, I was still moved and touched and got goosebumps at the end of season 2. And really, I liked it. I just want Alex Kingston to be his love match 'cause I like him with her better. Aaargh - I'm too interested!!!! I need to read a romance novel or something!

Hey - is Doctor Who supposed to be for children? 'Cause if it is - I'm a child. The DVD has an interview with Christopher Eccleston where they talk about the show as if its for kids, but adults might like it too. I think its more for adults, but kids will like it too. I'm a sci-fi fan so I have a built in positive feeling about it (even though I don't normally like monsters). Anyway - as I said before, if its for kids, I like it too! :)

No comments: