Thursday, August 3, 2017

Two hundred and fifteenth day

No picture today. I saw a website (Paperlicious) that is using August to document her gratitude. I'll try to do the same.
Day 01 - I'm grateful to be ALIVE
Day 02 - I'm grateful that JK and I were able to have an honest conversation about our tiff from the day before.
Day 03 - I'm grateful that I was able to experience a few hours at the beach. I love being in the water.

P.S. JK and I worked and worked a lot last week trying to get our Scope financial statement project done. We worked late on Friday, which was my 40th reunion. I wasn't planning to go, but it was on my mind. Saturday SGM visited overnight. We went to the arts and crafts fair - or a small amount of it anyway. She helped me hang a couple things on my wall. Sunday was a wedding for LJB niece.
And I have today and tomorrow off from work. Yay!

No comments: