Monday, January 6, 2014

More Television

A favorite show from 2009/2010 that I wish hadn't been cancelled.

I recently found a list of television shows I had on the Season Pass of my TIVO in 2009.  Again, for the sake of looking back and because television seems to be a big part of my life (I made the list because I needed to organize my TIVO schedule - that says a lot about TV in my life!), this is what I was watching:

Lost, The Amazing Race, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, So You Think You Can Dance, The New Adventures of Old Christine, Modern Family, Community, 30 Rock, The Mentalist, Bones, Project Runway, Ugly Betty, Stargate Universe, Defying Gravity (I don't even remember this show), Better Off Ted, In Plain Sight, Saving Grace, The Closer, My Boys, and a lot of news and lifestyle shows including America's Test Kitchen, CBS News Sunday Morning, Washington Week, Bill Moyers Journal, C-SPAN's Q&A, Independent Lens, Frontline, Property Virgins, House Hunters, Divine Design, That's Clever, Chopped, and The Next Iron Chef.

I didn't watch every episode of all these shows; but they were available.

No comments: