Saturday, November 23, 2013

Update: Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special

I can't seem to get a picture of all the Doctors at the end of the episode.  I'll have to use this one...
The episode was confusing in its regular way (how did they get there?  why are they doing that?) but very satisfying in its heart and soul.  I was worried about how they'd use Billie Piper and David Tennant as Rose and the Tenth Doctor.  But, I loved it.  'Rose' was the conscience of the machine that destroyed Gallifrey and Billie Piper did a fantastic job.  The Tenth and Eleventh Doctors were a fun team, while John Hurt as the War Doctor was a wonderful balance.  I always enjoy Matt Smith.

Definitely glad I watched the two prequels, and I also watched a special that was funny..
The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot

I also forgot to mention earlier that the Google Doodle today was about Doctor Who

Yay, Doctor Who! :)


No comments: