Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Naked and Afraid in the Louisiana swamps

Ky Furneaux and Billy Berger in the Louisiana Swamps

Well, these two had a really wet adventure
They both seem like nice people
Billy was not a big ego on two feet. (Yay!)

In the swamps they had to be constantly on alert for snakes and alligators.  I never saw them jump or get startled when they saw the snakes in the water (that they were walking in).  

Really great episode.

All six of the Naked and Afraid episodes have been fantastic.  
In Borneo, Puma drank bad water, and had to be evacuated, leaving Julie alone for another week before she decided to leave a bit early.

I thought I'd mentioned all the episodes, but I guess I missed one...Laura and Clint in Panama?  

Next week is a final episode with a reunion of the participants in this season's six episodes.  

Fascinating stuff, and once again, I'm reminded how amazing our earliest ancestors were to have survived - thrived - in this world.  
I attribute it to the innate knowledge they had as biological beings (as with all other animals) and then that 'spark' that pushed us to build fire, and tools, and other things that make humans special.
That 'spark' is the interesting moment, right?
:) 

No comments: