Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Here it is - another year has passed.

This year was more difficult than I expected.
LJB chose someone else, I discovered the 'story' we tell about who I am isn't really true, I've been frustrated by work and my apparent slowness.  I have felt on many (many, many) days that I can't do anything right.  And I've gained about 40 pounds since I moved back here.

Which means next year is gonna be FAN TAS TIC!!!!
I've been preparing for a breakthrough year...
Thank goodness it's finally here - I'm ready...Let's GO! :)

I'm a little early posting this because I don't know how to schedule a post and I don't care enough to figure it out.
(Hmmm...a personality characteristic, maybe?)

Next year I'd like to read books, feel good about work, do art.

And meditate.  And lose weight.  And eat more vegetables.

YeeHaw!

Enjoy my birthday day...:)

No comments: