Friday, June 10, 2011

Google Doodle Today


The Les Paul Guitar Doodle is back - by popular demand.
I noticed the guitar icon yesterday, but somehow managed to miss strumming the strings until this morning.
Cool.
Here's my mad jumble of noise.
(Actually - it's a sentence I typed over and over for 30 seconds.)

The Doodles create a lot of Goodwill from me to Google.
They're a way for people all around the world to connect, they celebrate a sense of pride and accomplishment, they commemorate important historic times and people.
They're clever and well designed and fun to see.

The Google Doodle Archive is here.

UPDATE 6/12/2011: Sadly the following links don't seem to be available anymore. Oh well. I tried.
Do you recognize this song? (the end sounds like Yankee Doodle, but it's not)
What about this one?

But, here's a song that really sounds good (I didn't do it)

FURTHER UPDATE 6/13/2011: Les Paul Doodle and a pro in action...

No comments: