Monday, November 22, 2010

Winter traffic snarls...








Seattle Area Alerts
11/22/2010 10:55 PM
Blocking Incidents
  • On I-5 northbound at Mercer Street there is a disabled vehicle blocking the 3 left lanes.
  • Update 10:07 PM : On I-5 southbound just south of SR 161 there is a collision blocking the HOV lane. Fire Assistance has arrived on the scene.
  • On I-405 northbound just north of SR 522 there is an incident blocking the HOV lane.
  • On I-5 northbound at South Center there is a disabled vehicle blocking the HOV lane.
  • Update 9:54 PM : On I-405 southbound just north of Coal Crk Pkwy there is a disabled vehicle blocking the right lane. The State Patrol has arrived on the scene.
  • On I-5 southbound at Lake City Way there is a collision blocking the 2 right lanes.
  • Update 10:53 PM : On SR 520 eastbound just west of 84th Ave NE there is a disabled vehicle blocking the right lane.
  • On I-5 northbound at Lake City Way there is a disabled vehicle blocking the 3 right lanes.
  • Update 8:07 PM : On SR 599 northbound at East Marginal Way there are several disabled vehicles blocking all lanes.
  • Update 9:49 PM : On SR 520 eastbound at 92nd Ave NE there is a disabled vehicle blocking the right lane.
  • Update 9:06 PM : On SR 520 westbound at I-5 there is a disabled vehicle blocking the right lane. Tow Assistance has arrived on the scene.
  • Update 7:21 PM : On SR 99 southbound at SR 599 there is a collision blocking the left lane and the right lane.
  • Update 5:36 PM : On I-5 southbound at S 188th St there is a disabled vehicle blocking the right lane.
  • Update 7:18 PM : On I-5 southbound at NE 45th St there is a disabled vehicle blocking the right lane. The State Patrol has arrived on the scene.

No comments: