Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New show I watch...

This is the one new show I've added to my Season Pass Manager on Tivo.

The FX show is called "Terriers" and stars Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James as two unlicensed (if you have a license, you have to worry about losing it) private investigators in the San Diego, CA area.  Hank (Donal Logue) is a former cop and former alcoholic, and Britt is a former thief. 

The show has a real casual vibe, with a sense of humor.  And yet - it's serious too.  Nice balance.
It has a good heart.

The last event that happened, though, I'm not looking forward to playing out.  Blah, blah.  Secrets.
On the other hand - it was completely believable and honest...a screw up that was unexpected, but now that it happened - it makes sense.

I enjoy the show.  I hope it sticks around.


No comments: