Sunday, October 3, 2010

Current Candy Obsession

These are  my current candy obsession.  When I pop one in my mouth and the chocolatey, caramelly goodness begins to melt, I'm already thinking of how good the next one will taste.
Yes, I think this says something about me - I don't know how to enjoy what I already have without thinking about wanting more.
I also eat these without awareness.  I grab three thinking it will last me a bit of time.  I reach for what I think is my second piece and all I have are three empty wrappers.
I can eat one bag in a day and it's catching up with me.
So, I'm at the end of my obsession.  I choose to practice self-discipline.
I won't buy any more.

I'll always have the memories.  Mmmm-Mmmm Good.

As a sidenote, the image above came from Candy Blog - a great site for all things candy related.

No comments: