Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm still there...

I am still with Barack Obama.  I trust his goal.  He is doing the best he can given the circumstances.  He's trying to govern, but he's being hampered by the Republican side of congress who won't let him even TRY his ideas.  I'm tired of people who decide that if things aren't going exactly THEIR way, then things won't go ANY way - they'll do whatever they can to not even let us try to fix things.  That's what I see Republicans doing.  I can't believe that most voters don't see that's the way things have been going.  And the 'tea party'?  These are people who know how to complain and find fault and make derisive jokes, but they have no better ideas that are realistic, and consistent with American values.

I'm FIRED UP and READY FOR CHANGE!

No comments: