Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Week in Review

My Week in Review
March 6 - March 12, 2010

As far as activities go, this was an uneventful week.
I signed up for three classes that I'm looking forward to in the coming weeks.
I bought a tripod.
I didn't do any extra art.  
I didn't go anywhere. 
I worked from home most of Wednesday.
I gave Little Kitty lots of massages - many of them at 3:00 in the morning when she woke me up with her little paw stroking my cheek.  
tick-tock, tick-tock...hmmm...nothing else I want to add for now, I guess.
I can't decide if my lack of activity means I wasted time.  
Or, maybe it means nothing at all except that I didn't have activities this week.  
Honestly, lately I feel a sense of judgement if I'm not 'fun' and 'interesting' enough to DO things.
(Oh yeah - I forgot, I did some daily entries for the blog - which takes time.)

No comments: