Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lost Season 6, "Dr. Linus"

I'm adding this to my blog only so I can remember that:
1.  I watched the show last night.
2.  I thought it answered a lot of questions
3.  It seemed a bit rushed
4.  I think they're trying to fool us into thinking Jacob is bad because Ben and Richard Alpert , people who've worked with/for Jacob for years, feel betrayed by him.  I still think he's good - partly because, as I said, I felt the writers were trying to get me to believe otherwise and that seemed too obvious to me, but also because Ilana, who thinks of Jacob as her father, allowed Ben back into the group.  She gave him the opportunity to make the right choice.  And he did - in both the island time and the sideways time.  If Ilana thinks of Jacob as her father, and she did this good thing, then he must be good.  That's my thought anyway.

Check out the 'What's Alan Watching' website.  (It's where I get most of my pictures for specific episodes of a few different shows).



No comments: