Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Big Bang Theory


Last night I finished rewatching season 1 and season 2 of Big Bang Theory as my end of the day DVD's. Good show. I developed an even greater appreciation for Jim Parsons as Sheldon. The only two characters who have mannerisms that bother me are Leonard and Penny. I like them, and I like the actors who play them...its only the mannerisms that sometimes make me cringe or I get a little tired of.
Before watching this recent repeat of the episodes on DVD, I would sometimes become irritated by Sheldon's bizarre nature, but for some reason - watching it this time, it all felt good and I liked it.
Honestly, the whole show is great - the writing and acting in particular.
Good job all involved!
What will my next end of the day DVD be?  I don't know yet.

No comments: