Monday, September 7, 2009

A Note of Support for President Obama

It boggles my mind why people would be protesting a speech by President Obama to students of the United States. This is going too far.
The level of disrespect being shown the current President of the United States is inexplicable to me. I'm getting frustrated and I don't know what to do because everyone who doesn't speak out is supporting the way things are.

"Dear President Obama -

I wish I knew how I can help you battle the negative, hate-filled people who are trying to tear you down because they are so fearful. I choose not to sink to their level though. So, the only thing I can think to do is continue letting you know that I support you. You are not alone.

Thank you for remaining steadfast in the face of the onslaught. Please continue to lead by example and govern with integrity. Choose Hope.

All the best to you and your family,

Vicky"

No comments: