Sunday, August 30, 2009

Frasier


Just finished rewatching all seasons of Frasier as my end of the day sitcom.  Good series.  I really enjoy it and still laugh out loud at many of the episodes.  Yes, the last couple seasons were less compelling.  I think its because they didn't center as many episodes around the radio station in those years.  The love story between Niles and Daphne was well told, I'm glad Martin found a good love interest in the end, Roz was a little short-changed in the end, but I know she'll be a good station manager.  And I hope Frasier is happy building a new life in Chicago.  I like the show because its about adults and adult relationships.  Really good show.  Now I have to wait a couple years before I watch it again.  Sigh. 

And I must now choose another sitcom for my end of the day DVD.

No comments: