Friday, June 26, 2009

What if...



What if, devastated by Michael Jackson's death, Kim Jong Il's heart changes such that he no longer wants to nuke his perceived enemies, and in that way Michael Jackson becomes the saviour of the world, like he always wanted to be? What if?

*****

No disrespect to Michael Jackson.
I was as affected by him as anybody during the Off The Wall , Thriller, and Bad years. I'm still inspired by "Man In The Mirror" (written by Siedah Garrett and Glen Ballard). He could be an exciting performer. I'm sorry he had such a troubled life and I wish him peace in the next lfe. Any other comments I have about him (including the crack above about him wanting to be the saviour of the world) is really about how the media manipulates and changes people - both the ones in the spotlight and those of us watching the spotlight. Michael Jackson did the best he could during his lifetime. As do we all.

1 comment:

John said...

HA! MJ and Kim J. I loved it.