Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Scrubs Finale



Finale tonight worked perfectly for me. Good episode. This last season has been every bit as good as seasons 1-4. While I didn't love 5 and particularly disliked much of 6 and 7, they are part of the package. Taken as a whole (which we have to do in life. There are many years in my own life that didn't work as well as I'd like but on the whole, I'm pretty happy with things so far!), I enjoyed the show. They did a wonderful job creating characters that could be real and absurd. The character I liked the least - and won't really miss - is Dr. Cox. I thought he went too far with his rants. They were mostly unnecessary. That's who I am though. For a lot of people the rants made the show. I'm a little more like JD - kinda goofy sentimental and eternally optimistic.

1 comment:

John said...

Perhaps they will revise this one, in a funny hospital way.