Sunday, May 17, 2009

Perspective

Knowing I'm not the only person who would have thought to use "excellent adventure" in the title blog, I did a blog search on the words and randomly picked a couple to review. The first two I picked were Brad's Excellent Adventure about a man's deployment to the Middle East (good writing), and Lynn and Danny's Excellent Adventure about a couple who traveled to Africa (Uganda) for a year to work in medicine (poignant writing). I haven't read extensively in either yet - several posts each so far - but I'm amazed by the courage of many people's journeys, and how truly excellent our adventures are.

And, I don't think mine is any less adventurous even though its homebound and more mundane. Life's gifts are offered in a multitude of ways.

Bless us all.

No comments: