Monday, May 25, 2009

My choice for a super power



If I could choose any super power I would choose the power of transportation (just like Samantha and Jeannie had). Instant, no side effects, never-ending. I could travel the world without it costing a penny. I could visit people on a whim with no long drive. I could tour other countries and still come home to eat my own food. I could be anywhere I wanted whenever I wanted. And I could pop right back out at any moment. If its too crowded and I'm feeling uncomfortable, I can transport right home. If I'm in Egypt looking at the pyraminds but I don't want to mess up my digestive system by eating the food or drinking the water, I can come home for lunch in a flash. And be back at the pyramid in an hour. I suppose I could even jump to another planet. My superpower would be so precise, I'd never run the risk of transporting into a building or a mountain or anything like that where I'm trapped. If I'm cold at work, I could take my lunch on a South Pacific island. If its too hot, I can sleep somewhere with an air conditioner. I'd never need to buy a hotel.

I'd be so happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this post!!!... it got me thinking...

*have coffee (Paris)
*surfing, snorkeling, and work on my tan (North Shore Oahu, Hawaii)
*home for a peanut butter and jelly sandwiches(SoCal)
*Attend a great Broadway show (NYC)

What a day!