Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thoughts on tonight's television...



BETTER OFF TED - This one surprises me with a laugh periodically. Tonight's episode gave me a few laughs. When the lab guys shared a hazmat suit and one scratched his nose and the other adjusted his glasses, I laughed. The show has a specific sense of humor that can be funny. But, I'm cautious of it. I don't know why. I've got it on a Season Pass though.

LOST - a very satisfying episode. Why? Because the 'new' Jack is a Jack I like (even if Kate doesn't). Because Sawyer appreciates his relationship with Juliet. Because Kate is doing the right thing by coming back to the island to search for Claire (and thank goodness its not to save Sawyer).

LIFE ON MARS - I never watched this show until tonight (and only tonight because TIVO had the time for Lost mixed up.) I'm glad for the people who watched it that everything got wrapped up. There was a nice conclusion that seemed to wrap up the 1973 relationships, and the 'real' relationships. I thought it was interesting that even though I'd never seen the show, I had an understanding of the relationships pretty easily. And, I didn't watch it because I remember those cop shows from the 70's because I lived then. I was okay not seeing that style again.

No comments: