Saturday, April 4, 2009

North Korea



North Korea launches rocket

I'm struggling with my feelings of anger and disgust for the North Korean government and everyone who supports it. I want to be peaceful.
I don't understand how to deal with a country that lives in an alternate reality. They enter into agreements and break them and blame everyone else and enter into more agreements and break them. I feel like we're the crazy ones to continue expecting them to abide by any agreement. This was one area where I was kind of on board with George Bush's plan - the US shouldn't talk to North Korea bilaterally, it has to be a regional conversation with China involved.

I'm frustrated as well, with commenters on the Internet. I'd like to read what other people think about this problem, but all I read are strange, bitter, mean, and nasty partisan attacks on Barack Obama and liberals.

Those people are just as crazy as I think Kim Jong Il is.

No comments: