Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lost - The Variable



Spoilers ahead.

Hmmm...good episode.

1. Daniel Faraday is the son of Charles Widmore and Eloise.
2. Jack is an idiot. Sawyer says he's not going to do anything until Daniel Faraday tells him what's going on and Jack says naw, don't worry about it. I'll do anything now and you can explain it to me later. Except - oops - now you're dead.
3. Jack is a raging idiot. I can't help it - I'm saying it again. He drives me crazy.
4. So, Daniel Faraday wants to make it so the crash never happened? Locke is a parapalegic again, Kate's on her way to jail, Rose has an incurable disease, Sun and Jin are estranged, etc, etc, etc. What a stupid rotten idea.
5. I'm thinking Charles Widmore is a good guy.
6. There's a difference between people who are caught up in the 'battle' and people who are born to the 'battle'. Jack is the son of Christian who has some role to play here so he's born to the 'battle'. Kate is an unwitting victim who is caught up in the 'battle'. I don't know if that's true or not. Maybe everyone has been caught up in this 'battle' unwittingly. Maybe its not even Christian - he's just an image.

See here for a recap.

No comments: