Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lost


I'm all caught up.
I'm a Locke fan. I think he's great.
Widmore and Ben - the mystery remains, which one is the good one and which one is the bad one? Or are they both bad? Or both good? I don't know yet.
I like Sawyer even though he's a bit of a loose cannon sometimes.
Hugo, Sun and Jin, Desmond and Penny...all great characters.
I keep thinking the Others are aliens, or Jacob is an alien, but I heard in a podcast last year that the producers say there are no aliens in the show.
Perhaps the mysterious Jacob is from the future?
I don't know. while this time travel stuff is happening, I'm enjoying the story.
This COULD be a DVD buying show, but it will depend on how it ends; what the final answer to all the mysteries are. If its satisfying, it could be a good purchase.

152 words/789 characters (with spaces)

No comments: